For the most up-to date fitment applications, please consult the manufacturer's website www.earthxbatteries.com
EarthX ETX series of starter batteries are the most innovative and technology advanced batteries on the market! EarthX has an exclusive fully integrated battery management system (BMS) to protect the cells so you will have a premium performance battery and better longevity!
ETX24C is 420 PCA and the ETX36C is 680 PCA.....
Use discount code MCI to get $10 off an Optimate TM-291 LiFePO4 charger with BMS reset, when purchased with an EarthX Battery.
– Over discharge protection (#1 killer of all batteries and other brands do not protect against this and void the warranty)
– Over charge protection (Other brands do not protect against this and void the warranty)
– Built in cell balancing technology (Other brands must use a special balancing charger in order to level the charge of each cell. Your vehicle is what charges the battery most of the time, if you do not have built in cell balancing technology, how is your battery balanced while using it?)
– Short circuit protection up to 1,000 amps (Other brands void the warranty if you short the battery)
– Excessive cranking protection (Lithium technology is different than a lead acid battery and needs to be protected from heat)
– 2 year full coverage warranty (Not a prorated warranty that offers you the replacement at a discounted rate if they don’t void the warranty)
– Unique and exclusive design (Custom design with the terminals down the center and most models come with solid brass terminal adapters for extremely easy installation. You can choose an OEM fit or a compact fit)
– Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
Why choose an EarthX lithium battery? SPEE D
S= SPEEDY CHARGING- EarthX ETX batteries will charge 2-3X faster than a lead acid battery.
P= POWERFUL and LONG LASTING- EarthX ETX batteries crank your engine over easily and will improve your starting performance as their nominal voltage is 13.3V compared to a lead acid which is only 12.6V. Also EarthX ETX batteries life span is much longer than a lead acid battery and can last years longer!
E= EXTREMELY LIGHT WEIGHT- EarthX ETX batteries are up to 80 percent lighter than their lead acid equivalents. Lighter weight = better performance! This saves an average of 2-3 lbs. for dirt bikes, 6-8 lbs. for street bikes and 10-20 lbs. for touring and cruiser bikes.
E= ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY- EarthX ETX batteries are environmentally and user friendly. Nonhazardous, nontoxic, nonpoisonous. Will not sulfate, will not corrode, will not freeze, will not boil over, will never need water added and will not spill acid EVER!
D= DISCHARGE RATE- EarthX ETX batteries have a much slower discharge rate than a lead acid and the need to charge them is greatly reduced.
List of EarthX Lithium Battery Models
EarthX has multiple lines of batteries to meet your needs. The ETX series is designed for your power sport needs, the ETX Hundred series is designed for your aircraft or automotive battery needs and the newest line, the ETZ series is designed for racing or dirt bikes or for snowmobile use!
Selecting the Proper Battery: From their website www.earthxbatteries.com you can search for batteries based on the make and model of your motorsport vehicle or cross reference your alternator size and engine size for the experimental aircrafts. When given the option of several different batteries for your vehicle, choose the one that will give the performance you are looking for (i.e. lightest weight or reliable cold weather starts).
- Case A Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 4.5 x 2.6 x 3.7in (113 x 66 x 95mm)
- Case B Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 5.3 x 2.6 x 4.1in (135 x 66 x 105mm)
- Case C Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 5.9 x 3.4 x 4.5in (150 x 86 x 115mm)
- Case D Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 6.9 x 3.4 x 6.1in (175 x 86 x 155mm)
- Case E Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 6.5 x 3.1 x 6.6in (166 x 79 x 168mm)
- Case F Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 5.9 x 3.4 x 3.6in (150 x 86 x 93mm)
- Case G Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 3.54 x 1.96 x 3.54in (90 x 50 x 90mm)
- Case U Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 6.5 x 5.1 x 6.6in (166 x 129 x 168mm)
Time will tell on battery performance, but itâ€™s design, the packing and the speed at which it arrived was great.
I would definitively recommend this battery to anyone that wants to save weight and have power to turn over a hard to turn engine, namely my 1984 BMW R100 engine.
I have an Ultralight Trike run by a BMW R100 airhead twin engine that needs quite some starting power to turn over and the ETX36C does it effortlessly and of course needless to say its light weight is welcome for any flying machine. Highly recommended.
I thought that I was hearing the beginning of a starter problem on my KTM 1290 R. After installing the new battery my starter noise has vanished. My lead acid battery obviously was not providing enough power. This EarthX ETX36C battery seems to start my big twin with little effort. Well worth the extra expense. Also it was shipped to me quickly. Great buy, thanks.
Great battery...... Loving it so far and nice to shed the pounds! Hoping it lasts a loooooong time because my lead unit didn't.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.