The new Cree900 LED Auxiliary (Aux) lights gives all the performance of more expensive brands for less money, without sacrificing quality or specs. In fact they use exactly the same CREE LED as the market leading lights.
Rated at an eye popping 900 Lumens for just 10 Watts consumption you won’t be missed on the road. These lights will cut through even the brightest sunlight.... great for visibility (being seen by cagers) and that extra illumination at night.
Utilizing a "Flood" lens with a beam width of 40 degrees, these lights are perfect for additional lighting that won't break the bank.
They are constructed with an all alloy housing and high quality stainless steel brackets, meaning they are built to last through the very worst of road conditions.
If you wish to mount to engine / crash bars please see our Denali bar mounts.
These have 2 PIN waterproof Deustch connectors. Comes with receiver connector so that a myriad of wiring set ups can be achieved........ So these lights can be direct wired to a switched power source like our FZ1 Fuseblock so that the lights automatically turn ON/OFF with the bike's ignition.
Want to add an illuminated switch to your handlebar to control these lights? Use our Denali ON/OFF switch HERE
- Small design perfect for Motorcycles (just 40mm lens diameter).
- 10 Watt 900 Lumen Cree LED Technology (6000k colour).
- Low power, just 0.66 Amps per light @ 14.5vDC.
- IP68 Sealed, Waterproof (1m depth).
- Easy to fit design.
- Ultra long life (>50,000hrs).
- Weather proof.
- Can be engine / crash bar mounted
- 2 Year no quibble warranty.
- Sourced by Motorcycle Innovations and tested for reliability under the worst of conditions including complete salt water submersion for one month while running.
SOLD PER PAIR
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.