The SW-MOTECH ION dual position foot peg kit allows you to replace your stock pegs with wider pegs at one of two heights, complete with a removable rubber pad for quick conversion from on to off-road applications! Bike-specific mount and set of foot pegs with removable textured rubber foot pads included.
- Attaches to original footpeg mount
- Footpegs are made out of high-grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Removable rubber pads reduce vibration
- Larger than original footpegs
- Textured surface on rubber pad provides superior traction
- Footpeg mount is CNC-milled from high strength aluminum alloy
- Height can be lowered 15mm from stock position
- Convertible design great for both street and off-road riding
- Pegs with rubber attached are 2 inches wide and 3 inches long
- KTM 690 Duke III '08-'11
- KTM 950 Supermoto & Supermoto R
- KTM 950 & 990 Adventure
- KTM 990 SM, 990 SMR, 990 SMT
- KTM 1050 Adventure '15-'16
- KTM 1090 Adventure R '17-'19
- KTM 1190 Adventure '13-'16
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure '15-'16
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure T '17
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure R '17-'19
Note: On some motorcycle models the SW-MOTECH ION dual position foot peg kit will have a slight forward angle to allow for a more natural riding position.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.