Richa's second-generation Nasa men’s motorbike gloves are designed to meet all of the challenges the touring biker might face with no fuss, leaving you free to get on with having the ride of your life!
Quality and performance plus all of the finishing touches you’d expect from Richa make the Nasa 2 gloves the only pair you’ll want to pack when planning your summer tour.
- Waterproof Aquashell LTX membrane to ensure your hands stay dry during those unexpecting springtime deluges.
- Double wrist closures offer two layers of protection from impact and the elements.
- Integrated accordion-stretch panels ensure optimal fitting for every rider.
- High-performance softshell construction across the upper hand.
- Hard wearing top-quality goatskin leather inner palms.
FINAL CLOSEOUT PRICING - FINAL SALE
- Available in Black
- Sizes M left
The Inside Line Notes - This is a brand new glove to Richa.... detailed impressions are pending arrival.
Warranty Information Rest assured, this product comes with 1 year warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser.
To size these gloves:
Step 1 Palm Measurement
Place your dominant hand lightly on a table and using a flexible measuring tape, measure the circumference of your palm at its widest point. The widest point of your palm is just below your index finger knuckle, to the mid-point between your pinky knuckle and wrist. (See photo 1)
Step 2 Find Your Glove Size
Make sure to write down the measurements from Steps 1. Compare that information to the sizing chart below to find your size in Richa Gloves.
Thx a lot..!!
Just waiting to ride in rain now loll....
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.