Special Order Item - Email us for ETA
The R&G front axle sliders fork protectors for the Yamaha Niken provide essential protection for vulnerable front-end components during a fall or slide. Impact absorbing and abrasion resistant HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) is engineered to contact the pavement first to keep expensive components from suffering road rash and other severe damage. These protective front axle sliders safeguard the front axle itself, the suspension fork, front brake calipers and rotors. If you've ever had to replace any of those OEM components you know how expensive each one can be. Front axle sliders are highly recommended to reduce the risk of damage and are well worth the small investment. Installation is simple with no modifications needed. Keep the front end of your ride safe with fork protectors from the preservation experts at R&G!
- Utilizes the hollow front axle for mounting
- Abrasion resistant & impact absorbing machined HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) sliders
- Utilizes the hollow front axle for mounting without the need for modifications
- Protects the front axle, suspension fork, front brake calipers, & front brake rotors
- Significantly reduces the risk of damage during a fall or slide
- Highly recommended investment could save you from expensive repairs or replacement of OEM components
- Simple to install
What's in the box:
- R&G front axle sliders (Left & right side)
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.