The MRA motorcycle windshield for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L - Vario Touring Screen in Smoke Tint, replaces the factory original unit to improve coverage and aerodynamics with the ability to adjust airflow for maximum touring comfort. Designed and engineered in Germany with extensive development in the wind tunnel and on the Autobahn to enhance wind protection over the shoulders, and around the arms. The Vario Touring Screen adds a dual axis adjustable spoiler to redirect airflow for a smooth, quiet ride that easily eliminates helmet turbulence and buffeting.
Safety, comfort and functionality are critical to each design. Each screen features superior optical clarity with no risk of melting gauges because of optical focal points in sunlight. If the event of an accident, the edge is designed to break with a blunt edge rather than a dangerously sharp one. No modifications needed to mount, simply remove the factory screen and bolt on the MRA. Available in clear transparent or smoke tint. Make every ride a comfortable one with the Vario Touring Screen from MRA!
- Adjustable OEM replacement screen
- Improved coverage & adjustability with slicker aerodynamics
- Enhanced arm and shoulder coverage
- Permits dual axis adjustment for smooth and quiet airflow around the helmet
- Center air vent promotes proper cockpit ventilation
- Available in clear or smoke tint
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in the wind tunnel and tested on the autobahn
- Superior optical clarity
- No optical focal points that can melt gauges or bodywork when exposed to sunlight
- Dimensions:24.8" total height (with spoiler fully extended)
- 7" taller, 3" wider than stock (with spoiler fully extended)
What's in the box:
- MRA Vario Touring Screen for Honda Africa Twin - Smoke Tint or Clear
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation instructions
I purchased this wind screen for my Africa Twin Adv sport thinking with the adjustable lip on top of window that it would direct wind away from my helmet., it does not work for me. If you are 6ft or under it would work, but being 6-4 the wind still hits me straight at eye level on my helmet. Good quality wind screen and is good for 6 ft and under rider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.