Upgrade your factory screen with an MRA Motorcycle Windshield Touring screen to discover improved aerodynamics, aesthetics, and riding comfort. This replacement windscreen is manufactured using a specially engineered Plexiglass to ensure durability and optimum clarity. A unique safety feature of this windscreen is that if broken, the edge will produce a dull end to reduce the risk of serious injury in the event of an accident. You will notice that the MRA shield is wider and taller than your original. This increase in size effectively reduces that annoying wind turbulence, buffeting, and noise. Each MRA screen is designed and engineered in Germany to suit the lines of your motorcycle and eliminate dangerous optical focal points (see below for more info). Installation is super easy; simply remove your factory screen and replace. Improve the performance and looks of your R1200RS by installing the Touring Screen from MRA!
- Functional & aesthetic upgrade over OEM
- Direct replacement with bolt-on installation
- Increased height & length improves wind protection
- Continuous slope deflects wind pressure to enhance comfort
- Minimizes wind pressure, turbulence & wind noise
- Reduces strain and fatigue when sport touring at highway speeds
- Lower portion of screen is shaded black to hide mounting hardware for an elegant appearance
- Constructed of specially modified Plexiglas unique to MRA for exceptional quality, durability & performance
- Outstanding optical clarity & free from dangerous optical focal points (see below for more information on optical focal points)
- Although durable, if ever broken the break will expose a dull edge to reduce the risk of serious injury
- Perfectly integrates with factory original components on the R1200RS
- Satisfies German National Road Traffic safety regulations
- Developed & tested in the wind tunnel for optimum performance
- Available in clear, smoke gray or black
- Dimensions: H 17.32" W x 16.14"
What's In The Box:
- MRA Touring Screen for BMW R1200RS
- Mounting materials
- Installation instructions
- MRA.4025066151646 - Clear
- MRA.4025066151653 - Smoke Gray
- MRA.4025066151660 - Black
What is an Optical Focal Point?
An optical focal point is a beam of light that will converge onto a single point by the object it passes through (in this case, a windscreen other than an MRA) where it can easily focus enough energy to burn and damage bodywork or instrument cluster as the sun passes through or reflects off of the object. This is the same type of science that occurs when you take a magnifying glass outside on a sunny day to burn ants! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens, read the fine print and disclaimers to ensure your motorcycle isn't at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.