Simply put, this is the best off-road phone mount and wireless charger you can buy.
Hondo Garage designed it specifically for off-road motorcycle riders and racers who want to use their phones as a GPS. You can ride the track or the gnarliest washboard and your phone won't budge, but when you stop for lunch it's easy to pop your phone in and out..... but honestly.... if its tough enough to handle those conditions then its perfect for ALL rides!
The clamping mechanism doesn't rely on springs. It's more like a tiny vice that locks securely to your phone. A ball detent prevents loosening from vibration.
The Perfect Squeeze is made from precision-machined aluminum and stainless steel, and it works with almost any phone and any case.
The wireless charger was developed in collaboration with Moto Power Puck. HG embeds the MPP circuit board in a waterproof, vibration-proof housing designed for extremely harsh environments (like motorcycle handlebars and race truck dashboards).
New V2 Fast-Charge Puck
- 10W Fast Charging: This is the same as plugging your phone into a 2A (Fast) wall charger. No matter how many apps you run and how bright your display is set, its going to be a challenge to run your battery to empty.
- Waterproof Quick Disconnect: Lots of people own multiple bikes and would love to use their wireless charger on all of their rides. With the quick disconnect, you can quickly move your entire mount and charger from bike to bike or bring it in at the end of the day.
- In-line fuse: Included is an inline 3A fuse, just in case the worst would happen. Really…can you have too many fuses?
- Heavier gauge wire: HG used a beefier 20 gauge cable with a single red and black within the casing to aide in the simplicity of wiring the MotoFastPuck
- All mounts come with 4 threaded holes on the back (10-32) in the standard AMPS pattern.
- Bar clamp allows the mount to be clamped to any bar from .5" to 1.25" diameter. Even clamps to non-round shapes.
- Bar-tab fits most motorcycle handlebars that use M8 top clamps.
- Input: 12v/3A (bare wire for connection to battery or auxiliary power supply, like our FuzeBlock)
- Output from charger: 10W (wireless)
- Wireless Standard: WPC-Qi V1.2.2
- Dimensions: ~8.5mm thick X ~62mm diameter
FINAL SALE. CLEARANCE ITEM
Yes it is on the pricey side, but this is by far the best phone holder money can buy. Set it and forget it. Ride the roughest trails, hit jumps and bumps, wipe out or whatever your phone will be locked and fully charged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.