Simplify adding electrical components like auxiliary driving lights, powerful horns, or secondary brake lights to your motorcycle with the HEX ezCAN accessory manager. The HEX ezCAN is really two sophisticated electronic products in one.
First, the ezCAN is a versatile power-distribution system for up to four electrical circuits. All four circuits are rated for 10 amps continuous (25 amps intermittent). With the ezCAN, you don't need to install switching relays to control power to that set of DENALI lights or SoundBomb horn you've been craving. Or anything else you'd like to connect to your BMW.
Next, the ezCAN allows you to control those four circuits without adding any additional switches to your BMW. All switching functions are managed through the BMW's original handlebar switches including the Multi Controller we sometimes call the "wonder wheel." How does the ezCAN do that? Magic! No, not really; in fact, the ezCAN connects to the BMW's CAN-Bus system to pick up things like switch position and whether the high beams are on or off.
With the free, downloadable, MAC or Windows PC compatible HEX ezCAN software, you can also modify your setup with your computer via a waterproof USB connection to modify which devices receive high or low power, power an auxiliary horn as well and control the functionality of your auxiliary lighting, brake lights, or accessories to meet your needs and preferences.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped to an address outside of North America.
The downloadable Mac and Windows PC versions of the HEX ezCAN software allows configuration and mapping of the 4 color coded output channels.
These channels can power:
- Left and right auxiliary driving lights
- A high-power horn
- An auxiliary brake light
- Any 12-volt accessory
- Simple downloadable software for configuration changes
- Independent control of left and right auxiliary driving lights
- Separate settings for daylight and nighttime running (based on the CAN-Bus-derived light sensor)
- Modualted brake light
- No need for a separate relay for a high-power horn
- New 3-wire dimming control for DENALI and other lights with data-driven dimming circuits
- Retains 2-wire dimming capability
- Auxiliary 12-volt switched output
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- Single switch control of devices
- Enables additional safety features
- Will not void warranty
- Plugs into and is compatible with existing CAN-Bus system
- Configurable via USB with Mac and PC software
- 4 output channels with fuse protection
- Waterproof micro USB connector
- Battery connection with fuse
- 2 CAN-Bus connectors for in line connecting
- (4x) high power outputs (10A continuous / 25A max for 20 seconds)
- Device measures 2.2in long by 1.2in wide by 0.6in thick
- HEX ezCAN device
- Micro USB cable
- Two Velcro strips
- Four cable ties
- Eight stub connectors
- Two blank connectors
2012-2019 BMW K1600GT
2012-2019 BMW K1600GTL
2019 BMW F750GS
2019 BMW F850GS
2019 BMW F850GS Adventure
2015-2019 BMW S1000XR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.