NOW 5% OFF!
Fuzeblocks FZ-1 is a fuse block that is easy to install and fits into a very small space. The on board relay offers the choice for any device to be switched on or off automatically with the vehicle or to be powered constantly.
For a limited time, get 50% of the wiring harness HERE
With the FZ-1 in place, you can power all kinds of motorcycle accessories including, but not limited to, auxiliary lighting, GPS, radar detector, CB/FRS/GMRS radio, heated grips, XM radio, audio mixers, intercom system and any other device requiring 10 Amps or less. Any of these accessories can have constant or ignition-switched power by simply placing the fuse in the correct position for the power desired.
The simplified installation for the FZ-1 fuse block requires no crimping. All connections are made by heavy duty screw terminals that can accept up to a 12 gauge wire. All the FZ-1 needs is +12VDC, a ground connection and a +12VDC switched source to make it fully functional. The unique board layout provides six individually fused circuits that can supply constant or switched power for each accessory depending on your needs.
Dimensions: L 3.25" x W 2.5" x H 1.25"
2 - Onboard diodes to prevent transient voltages (Good news for Canbus bikes)
Each circuit can handle up to 10A
The total amperage for the entire FZ-1 should not exceed 30A
Wiring gauges up to 12AWG
Built-In 30A Relay
Thick Circuit Board
6 Fuzed Circuits
Power Selection (Constant or Switched)
Spare Fuze Holders
Mini (ATM) Fuzes that can be found at most auto stores
95-5VA ABS Cover
Multiple Mounting Options
The FZ-1 one was designed to make installation simple and quick. The FZ-1 uses screw terminals for all its connections so that it requires no crimping. The installation is as simple as 1-2-3. For the wiring harness click HERE
FZ-1 INSTALLATION GUIDE
1. Disconnect the negative lead of the battery. Then remove the cover and mount the FZ-1 being sure that the back of the FZ-1, with the exception of the mounting posts, do not come into contact with metal or ground.
2. Connect a 12 gauge wire from the +12VDC input (J1) to the positive terminal of the battery. Make sure to install an in-line fuse somewhere along the wire as close to the battery terminal as possible. 30A Max.
3. Connect a 12 to 18 gauge wire (18 gauge is usually more than sufficient) from the +VT input (J1) to a switched power source on the vehicle. A switched power source is a wire that is +12 VDC when the vehicle is on and 0 VDC when the vehicle is off. Refer to your service manual, local mechanic and/or internet forum to find a suitable switched source for your particular vehicle and for the best procedure on tapping the wire. The switched source is used to energize the FZ-1's relay coil (about 1W) which will cause the relay contacts to close and supply +12VDC from the battery to the switched +12V output bus.
4. Connect a 12 gauge wire between the GND input (J1) and the negative terminal of the battery.
5. Insert the proper amperage fuse, for your device, into either the switched or constant fuse position on one of the 6 output circuits. Then connect the positive wire for your device to that circuit's output terminal (J2/J3).
6. Connect the ground wire for your device to the ground bus (J4/J5).
For ease of installation, simply purchase the optional fuzeblock wiring kit.
This is a great product to add to your motorcycle so that you can isolate accessories from your battery. Very easy to wire in and is compact in size. My only complaint is the cost of the optional wiring harness. I have my GPS, phone charger, auxiliary lights and heated vest wired through the Fuzeblock and it works great.
Looking forwards to using it on my new slingshot
A bit taller than other choices but the built in relay makes for a much cleaner installation.
I just finished installing my Fuzeblock fz1 after ordering it from Motorcycle Innovations and I couldn’t be happier. Shipping was faster than expected and the install was quick and seamless.
Had a Fuzeblock on my previous bike and loved it. Bought a unit for my new ride, but won't get to install it until the spring.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.