Adjustable Highway Peg Mounts are a revolutionary solution to the challenge of adding comfortable highway pegs on a bike with fairing lowers. We started at the motorcycle frame then worked our way out. The result is the strongest, cleanest looking, and most practical highway peg mount ever. Footpegs are NOT included. See features for footpeg suggestions.
- Fully adjustable
- Replaces factory front floorboard mount, no drilling or modifications needed for install
- Mounts to factory bolt locations
- Complete with hardware
- Includes Ciro ratcheting footpeg spring clevis, or utilize your stock style footpegs with the standard "D" spring
- Footpegs not included
- Works with OEM and aftermarket footpegs with Harley-Davidson 1/2" male mount.
- Works with Ciro footpegs, footrest or floorboards:
- Rail Footpegs 61002 or 61022
- CMX Footpegs 61006 or 61026
- Twin Rail Footrests 61405 or 61425
- Twin Rail Floorboards 60221 or 60201
- ASR Floorboards 60205 or 60225
- Available with black or chrome arms and clevises
- 3 Year warranty
- U.S. Patent No. D811,947
- Will not work with motorcycles that have aftermarket floorboard spacers installed between the frame and the floorboard brackets.
- Please note: We have found that some H-D Defiance Rider Floorboards (P/N 50500640) will have to be lightly modified on the bottom side of the board to work with Ciro P/N 60100 & 60120.
- Fits '09-up Harley-Davidson Touring models with driver floorboards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.