The Highest Quality Recurve Windshields
Handcrafted Excellence – Made in the USA
Fits 2014- PRESENT .... Electra Glide Classic, Standard, STREET GLIDE, TRI-Glide, Ultra Limiteds, and CVOs.
ON CLEARANCE -FINAL SALE - NO REFUNDS - NO CREDITS
We love these screens.... I ride with one personally. The only reason they are on clearance is that they have become too expensive to order into Canada and too expensive to ship within Canada.
Sizes that we have left in stock:
6” dark grey standard
8” light grey standard
8” dark grey standard
10” light grey standard
10” dark grey standard
8” medium grey touring
Tell us in the Checkout Notes which one you'd like.
• Freedom AirCurve design – Freedom's recurve drives the airflow 2″-3″ higher than a standard windshield
• Cleaner air flow – less wind noise & turbulence for the rider and passenger
• Helps to stabilize the bike at higher speeds
• Allows you to use a shorter windshield for a better view over the top without sacrificing comfort or use the same size or taller windshield for added comfort.
• 30% thicker than the stock windshield and other windshields for more stability and added strength
• Crystal clear optical clarity – No distortion !
• High Gloss, hand polished edges
• Slightly wider on the upper half of the windshield – wider wind deflection creates a quieter, more comfortable ride for the rider and passenger
• Best quality, performance, optical clarity, fit and finish in the industry
• The Standard style is the same width at the base as the stock windshield. It has the recurve up at the top and keeps more of the stock look.
• The Touring style is our wider style with the same recurve at the top. The base of the windshield extends out about 3″ wider on each side over the inner fairing and stays about 2″ wider on each side going up the sides. It spreads the wind out to the sides farther getting the wind off of your arms and shoulders better, it is quieter, and helps get the wind around the passenger better also.
How to Measure the Windshield
The size is measured by laying a tape measure on the front center of the windshield from the top of the fairing to the top edge of the windshield. The exposed windshield.
See “Choosing a Size” below to help with choosing the correct size windshield.
Click here to see the different tints
• Premium high impact modified acrylic – 5 Year Warranty, the longest warranty in the industry
• Very durable – The same material is used around hockey rinks, sky lights, optical lenses, etc.
• D.O.T. Approved – Exceeds industry and D.O.T. standards
• UV protection – windshield will not discolour or haze from the sun or weather
• Rain-X safe
Choosing a Size
Looking Over the Windshield
The ideal height is where the top edge of the windshield is level with the tip of your nose. This gives you about 2” to see over the top of the windshield when you are looking straight ahead. With this height, the wind will clear the top of your head for a comfortable and quiet ride. The taller you go the better it feels, especially for the passenger, as long as the top edge doesn’t creep up into your line of sight.
Looking Through the Windshield
The ideal height is where the top edge of the windshield is about 2″ above your line of sight. This gives the most comfort and protection for both the rider and the passenger, but when it rains and the windshield gets wet and dirty it gets harder to see through the windshield.
– If you have a tall windshield on your bike, you can place a piece of Blue Painters Masking Tape on your windshield with the top edge of the tape at different heights and take a short ride to get settled into your normal riding position.
– If you have a short windshield on your bike, you can tape different size pieces of cardboard on your windshield with Blue Painters Masking Tape and take a slow ride to get settled into your normal riding position.
Great service and fast delivery. Windshield does what It is supposed to
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.