For the most up-to date fitment applications, please consult the manufacturer's website www.earthxbatteries.com
The ETX680 lithium battery has a lot of punch for such a light battery!
Use discount code MCI to get $10 off an Optimate TM-291 LiFePO4 charger with BMS reset, when purchased with an EarthX Battery.
List of EarthX Lithium Battery Models
EarthX has multiple lines of batteries to meet your needs. The ETX series is designed for your power sport needs, the ETX Hundred series is designed for your aircraft or automotive battery needs and the newest line, the ETZ series is designed for racing or dirt bikes or for snowmobile use!
Selecting the Proper Battery: From their website www.earthxbatteries.com you can search for batteries based on the make and model of your motorsport vehicle or cross reference your alternator size and engine size for the experimental aircrafts. When given the option of several different batteries for your vehicle, choose the one that will give the performance you are looking for (i.e. lightest weight or reliable cold weather starts).
- Case A Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 4.5 x 2.6 x 3.7in (113 x 66 x 95mm)
- Case B Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 5.3 x 2.6 x 4.1in (135 x 66 x 105mm)
- Case C Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 5.9 x 3.4 x 4.5in (150 x 86 x 115mm)
- Case D Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 6.9 x 3.4 x 6.1in (175 x 86 x 155mm)
- Case E Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 6.5 x 3.1 x 6.6in (166 x 79 x 168mm)
- Case F Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 5.9 x 3.4 x 3.6in (150 x 86 x 93mm)
- Case G Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 3.54 x 1.96 x 3.54in (90 x 50 x 90mm)
- Case U Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 6.5 x 5.1 x 6.6in (166 x 129 x 168mm)
Quick n easy