For the most up-to date fitment applications, please consult the manufacturer's website www.earthxbatteries.com
The ETX1200 is light weight and crazy powerful!
Weight: 6.9lbs (3.1kg)
Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 600
Peak Cranking Amps (PCA): 1200
Amp Hour (1C Rate): 24.8
Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
Case Size: E
Dimensions: 6.5" L x 3.1" W x 6.6" H
(166mm L x 79mm W x 168mm H)
This battery is intended for 550ci engine size or more; 120 amp alternator/generator or less. Can be used in experimental aircraft just match up the alternator output with the correct battery.
This battery is fully protected by an integrated battery management system (BMS) that protects the cell’s from over discharge, over charge, short circuit, temperature, plus cell balancing to ensure charge levels are equal. Additionally, the ETX-Hundred Series aircraft batteries have redundant electronic circuits and battery fault indication. The fault indicator can be connected into your EFIS or wired to a 12volt LED light on your control panel to alert you to the state of charge and state of health of the battery. (Please see manual for details)
- 1 x ETX1200
- 2 x 6mm screws
- Foam for proper fitment
LED fault light sold separately
List of EarthX Lithium Battery Models
EarthX has multiple lines of batteries to meet your needs. The ETX series is designed for your power sport needs, the ETX Hundred series is designed for your aircraft or automotive battery needs and the newest line, the ETZ series is designed for racing or dirt bikes or for snowmobile use!
Selecting the Proper Battery: From their website www.earthxbatteries.com you can search for batteries based on the make and model of your motorsport vehicle or cross reference your alternator size and engine size for the experimental aircrafts. When given the option of several different batteries for your vehicle, choose the one that will give the performance you are looking for (i.e. lightest weight or reliable cold weather starts).
- Case A Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 4.5 x 2.6 x 3.7in (113 x 66 x 95mm)
- Case B Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 5.3 x 2.6 x 4.1in (135 x 66 x 105mm)
- Case C Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 5.9 x 3.4 x 4.5in (150 x 86 x 115mm)
- Case D Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 6.9 x 3.4 x 6.1in (175 x 86 x 155mm)
- Case E Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 6.5 x 3.1 x 6.6in (166 x 79 x 168mm)
- Case F Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 5.9 x 3.4 x 3.6in (150 x 86 x 93mm)
- Case G Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 3.54 x 1.96 x 3.54in (90 x 50 x 90mm)
- Case U Dimensions (L)x(W)x(H): 6.5 x 5.1 x 6.6in (166 x 129 x 168mm)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.