Designed for Enduro and touring adventure riders, the Trail 3 L Motorcycle Fuel Bladder is the ideal medium to carry extra fuel.
Suitable for the top of panniers, top boxes or where space is at a premium. Compact enough to fit into most hydro packs.
Trial 3L fuel bladder features:
- Daisy chains and D-Rings allow the cell to be strapped in almost any position.
- Strong, lightweight and easy to store when not required, leaving you with more space when it is needed most.
- 3 L capacity, Width 24 cm x 40 cm Length
- Weight when empty 300g
- Supplied with a fuel spout that stores inside a dust-proof integrated pouch.
- D rings and daisy chains are suitable for use with tie downs, Bungee cords or ROK straps.
- Also suitable for water, provided that the cell has not been used for fuel before.
So why Desert Fox fuel bladders? One customer was concerned about it being a flexible polyethylene construction vs maybe rubber.... so I asked the owner of Desert Fox to comment:
The Desert Fox Gas Bag is intended only for the temporary transport of liquid hydrocarbons for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events only. The Gas Bag is not a portable or long-term fuel storage container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. By purchasing and filling this product with fuel, you agree that you have been trained in the safe handling of racing fuels; you agree that you will use the product for its designed and intended purpose; you assume all responsibility for the proper safe use of this product.