The DENALI S4's fixed lens features two flood optics and two spot optics to create the ultimate hybrid beam pattern; a super wide close-range flood and a piercing spot beam in one housing. Consistent with D-Series lights, the S4 features DENALI’s innovative DataDim™ Technology that enables the lights to be upgraded in seconds to dual intensity by connecting a plug-n-play DataDim™ Controller that will automatically switch the lights between half and full intensity with your vehicle's original high beam switch.
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 7665 lumens per pod
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light can withstand the most extreme environments
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- LEDs: (8) 7-Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 4.6 Amps
- Beam Distance: 540 Feet
- Beam Width: 100 Feet
- Raw Lumens: 6132
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 2.75in square x 1.75in deep
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
What’s In The Box?
- (2) LED Light Pods
- (1) HotSwap™ Single Intensity Wiring Harness
- (2) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (4) Zip Ties & (1) Adhesive Mounting Square
Important Fitment Notes:
Note: Some vehicles are equipped with LED headlights or other lighting systems that do not provide a clean 12v high beam trigger signal. In these cases it is recommended to purchase this setup:
In addition to a mount, you will need x2 S4 pods (not the kit), the Premium harness, the Dual Intensity Controller and the 3 positions switch. This provides dimming capabilities.
- DENALI S4 2.0 TRIOPTIC LED LIGHT POD X2
- DENALI 2.0 PREMIUM WIRING HARNESS KIT
- DENALI 2.0 DATADIM DUAL INTENSITY CONTROLLER
- DENALI 2.0 HI-LOW-OFF SWITCH | WATERPROOF
Awesome lights, great customer service from Motorcycle Innovations, very helpful
Parts came in quick. Everything works!
Nothing to do with my former D2 auxiliary lights. D2 black box control module used to discharge my KLR battery through the hi-lo connections. One D2 pod ends yellow and low intensity (??). Hoping S4 will last longer.
S4 single intensity wiring is simple and control module is a well identified simple relay to interface control and power. Button is of toggle type. Very satisfy with the brightness. Very good look too. Great complement to recent head light LED upgrade.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.