At over 15,000 lumens, the DENALI D7 light kit is one of the brightest LED lights under 4.5 inches period. A pair of D7s feature 14 high-intensity, 10-watt LEDs that are focused through a proprietary single-piece optic specifically engineered to create a full bodied spot beam that can reach over 1500ft at an intensity of 1.0 lux. A pair of D7s will outshine 14 D2 lights and produces more than twice the light output of the D4. Not only are the new D7s incredibly bright, but they're strong, too. The robust heatsink and Active Thermal Management work together to keep this high-powered lamp cool enough to maintain maximum light output when you need it most.
Because the new D7 has so much power, there's no need for a selection of optics. The standard optic set benefits from the raw power of this array to have best-in-class spot coverage at a distance, perfect for picking out wildlife way beyond the range of your motorcycle's normal high beam. With lumens to spare, the D7's optics were designed to preserve a near-flood-beam pattern, resulting in an amazingly wide (200ft) beam that helps illuminate the sides of the road. In a way, the combination of incredible intensity and optics that are neither too distance-focused or flood-oriented is the best of both worlds.
In other ways, the D7 lights follow DENALI's reputation for innovative features. The D7 features DENALI’s DataDim™ Technology, which enables the lights to be upgraded in seconds to dual intensity by connecting a plug-n-play DataDim™ Controller that will automatically switch the lights between half and full intensity with your vehicle's original high beam switch.
- Comprehensive LED light kit specifically designed for powersports applications
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 2190 lumens per kit
- DataDim™ equipped light pods and harness allow plug-n-play connection to the DataDim™ dimming controller
- Premium powersports harness with waterproof switch and handlebar switch mount included
- Plug-and-play installation. No wire cutting or splicing required.
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light and switch housings can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels.
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless-steel hardware included
- LEDs: (14) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 10 Amps
- Beam Distance: 1505ft
- Beam Width: 200ft
- Raw Lumens: 15330
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 4.4in Round x 3.9in Deep
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
What's in the Box?
- (2) LED Light Pods
- (1) HotSwap™ Single Intensity Wiring Harness
- (1) DrySeal Waterproof Illuminated Switch
- (1) 7/8in Handlebar Switch Mount
- (1) 1.0in Handlebar Switch Mount
- (2) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (4) Zip Ties & (1) Adhesive Mounting Square
DENALI 2.0 LED Auxiliary Lighting Guide Designed specifically for motorcycles, the DENALI 2.0 LED TriOptic auxiliary lights with DataDim technology maximize visibility in an extremely durable, efficient, compact yet very powerful package. The DENALI 2.0 product line carries a 5-year warranty..
Important Fitment Notes:
Note: Some vehicles are equipped with LED headlights or other lighting systems that do not provide a clean 12v high beam trigger signal. In these cases it is recommended to purchase this setup:
In addition to a mount, you will need x2 S4 pods (not the kit), the Premium harness, the Dual Intensity Controller and the 3 positions switch. This provides dimming capabilities.
- DENALI D7 2.0 TRIOPTIC LED LIGHT POD X2
- DENALI 2.0 PREMIUM WIRING HARNESS KIT
- DENALI 2.0 DATADIM DUAL INTENSITY CONTROLLER
- DENALI 2.0 HI-LOW-OFF SWITCH | WATERPROOF
These lights are beasts! Motorcycle Innovations offered amazing and personalized service!
They are all looking great, fantastic quality made, straight forward to mount on the bike, unfortunately my bike hasn’t arrived yet... looking forward to mount them on the new GSA!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.