The CANsmart's four dedicated circuits are pre-programmed to connect to and independently control two sets of auxiliary lights, an auxiliary horn, and an auxiliary brake light. Each accessory circuit is electronically fused and ready to use right out of the box. Free software (for Mac or PC) allows you to customize these circuits, but the default settings will be right for the vast majority of installations.
It also features a "flash to pass" and "strobe when horn active" setting that will strobe the auxiliary lights when you pulse your high beam switch or sound your horn. The feature-rich brake light circuit will transform a simple two-wire brake light into a smart brake light complete with running light, multiple flash pattern, and deceleration activated braking functionality. The horn circuit enables the addition of an auxiliary horn without having to add a relay and dedicated horn wiring harness.
Want more flexibility? We thought you might. You can set any of the four circuits to Simple Circuit Mode, which will disable all custom circuit settings to provide a clean switched 12V circuit to power an accessory of your choice. The electronic fuse is the only active setting so you can properly fuse your accessory.
- True Plug & Play installation
- New firmware allows full dimming control of two-wire circuits, including any brand of driving light
- Offers custom control of your electrical accessories
- 4 dedicated circuits pre-programmed to control two sets of auxiliary lights, an auxiliary horn, & an auxiliary brake light
- Each circuit is electronically fused and preconfigured to use right out of the box
- Features dozens of customizable settings that can be controlled with CANsmart Accessory Manager Software
- Flash to pass & strobe when horn active can strobe your auxiliary lights when you pulse the high beam or sound your horn
- Compatible with the DENALI B6 Auxiliary Brake Light for integrated running light, multiple flash pattern, deceleration & activated braking functionality
- Permits use of auxiliary horn like the DENALI SoundBomb without having to add a relay or dedicated horn wiring harness
What's in the box:
- CANsmart Controller
- (2) 5.5ft light extension cables
- 5ft SoundBomb horn extension cable
- Brake light pigtail
- Adhesive hook-and-loop fastener
- Micro USB programing cable
Software (Version 1803.2 Released 5.16.2018):
- When choosing DENALI 2.0 LED Auxiliary Lights for use with the CANsmart system, be sure to order only the light pods themselves. With the CANsmart, the cabling and relay set included in the full kits is not necessary.
Makes the installation very easy. Plug & play.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.