The Ciro® Big Ass® Drink Holder is the perfect way to bring that 30 oz. tumbler on the road with you. The durable neoprene rubber molded net is designed to securely grip your cup so there’s no worry of losing it. The rubber is also weatherproof and won’t deteriorate in the sun or elements you encounter on the road.
Fits: All Goldwing GL1800 (2018-up GL1800; will only fit brake side of bikes with DCT or CB switch installed), F6B, Goldwing GL1500
Designed to work with 30 oz. tumblers and other large bottles and cups
- Made from durable neoprene rubber to grip and last
- Mounts quickly to Ciro’s line of ball mounts
- Can be mounted with the ball end up or down depending on your needs
- Available in chrome or black
- 3 Year warranty
- Features a 4-1/8” diameter opening
- Patent Pending
- The fitment is only limited by your imagination.
- Fits: Left or right control Perch Mount with vertical bolt spacing at 1-1/8" to 1-3/4" from center to center to use included M6x1 or 1/4-20x2" bolts
- H-D: All '96-up H-D Model clutch or brake perch mounts, including Livewire (except '14-up Street 500 & Street 750)
- Honda: All Goldwing GL1800 (2018-up GL1800; will only fit brake side of bikes with DCT or CB switch installed), F6B, Goldwing GL1500, All VTX1300/1800 Models, '14-up Valkyrie, Shadow 750 Aero, Ace & Spirit, Shadow 1100 , All VT1300 Custom Line Models (Sabre, Stateline, Interstate), Rebel 300/500
- Yamaha: All Road Star & Warrior models, all V Star models, all Venture models, all Bolt models, all Stryker models, XSR 700/900, SCR900
- Kawasaki: All Vulcan 900 models, Vulcan 1500/1600 Including Mean Streak, all Vulcan 2000 models
- Suzuki: Boulevard M/C50/C90/M109
- Indian: All '14-up models
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.