Built-in accelerometer helps reduce the risk of rear-end collisions
The AdMore Lighting high output premium LED light bar with running, brake, progressive turn signals, and Smart Brake technology is an essential piece of safety equipment on your motorcycle. With the programmable accelerometer, this new light bar is one of the most advanced motorcycle safety accessories on the market. It's also some of the cheapest insurance you can buy.
*Photo animation illustrates brake and turn signal functions only. During deceleration, the center strip of white LED lights also flashes to alert oncoming drivers.
AdMore has upped the ante with this Smart Brake technology. Significantly reduce the risk of a rear-end collision with a sophisticated accelerometer that activates brake lights with no input other than rapid deceleration via throttle release or downshifting. Command attention with 81 retina burning LED's that feature progressive amber turn signals. The brake light ignites with a flashing strobe upon initial application to capture the awareness of drivers behind you with a consistent strobe of white LED's that are sure to be seen. The unit also works with the hazard (4-way flasher) lights of your motorcycle by activating both progressive turn signals to increase roadside visibility.
This LED light bar is pre-configured with the most popular settings and options and is primed to go out of the box. If you like to tinker, and tweak, the AdMore light bar allows you to customize its pre-set status. Simply connect it to any computer using the included Micro-USB cable, and use the AdMore Configurator Software Suite (under "Documentation/Software Download") that will allow you modify the brightness level, deceleration sensitivity, brake light modulation, white strobe light, license plate light and more!
The AdMore premium light bar is easy to install using the strong universal black powder coated aluminum mounting bracket. All hardware and premium connectors are included in the kit.
- Enhanced rearward visibility
- Smart Brake technology
- Significantly reduces the potential for rear end collisions
- Accelerometer sensor activates brake light automatically during rapid deceleration
- Detects deceleration and illuminates at varying intensities depending on rate of deceleration
- Illuminates before you can apply brakes
- Brake light sensitivity is customizable
- 81 unified, high intensity, bi-color (red/amber) SMART LEDs, and 3 white LEDs
- Progressive amber turn signals
- Brake light modulation (on/off function, or select the number of flashes)
- Strobe functionality in brake mode (on/off function)
- Provides tail light, brake light, progressive amber turn signals, and a strobe effect when brakes are initially applied to slow down with consistent flashing white LEDs
- Programmable deceleration sensitivity, brake light modulation, white LED strobe licence plate light & more via USB port
- Micro-USB port (cable included) provides connectivity for firmware upgrades and to access AdMore Configurator Software Suite (Windows 7,8 & 10 compatible or Command Line [Linux or MAC OS] compatible) for user definable option
- Firmware upgrades available
- Universal fitment for motorcycles and scooters
- CanBus compatible
- White LED license plate light
- Available with a clear, or smoke tinted lens
- Dimensions: 8" W x 1.25" H x .87" D
- When tapped into auxiliary power, light stays illuminated for up to 60 seconds - great when parking in dark locations
- Easy to install
What's In The Box:
- AdMore LED light bar with new Smart Brake technology
- Universal mounting bracket crafted using aluminum and black powder coated
- Premium wire tap connector set
- Complete hardware kit - all hardware needed for installation included
- Micro USB cable
Installation Note: The AdMore Premium Light Bar will require a special firmware update to work with current-model Indian motorcycles, including the Scout and Chief. Failure to update the firmware will cause the amber LEDs to illuminate continuously, which they are not designed to do. This will result in LED failures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.