Designed for the military the Overland 6L fuel cell is for riders who travel long distances far from a fuel source.
Various mounting options have been incorporated into the unit including 6 strong steel D Rings (suitable for ROK straps) as well as integrated cinch straps for securing on top of your roll bags, panniers or rear luggage rack.
Easily filled from any petrol pump, each cell has its own spout which fits into its own on-board dust free pouch, further saving space.
Features of the Desert Fox Overland 6 L Fuel Cell:
- Strong, lightweight and easy to store: simply fold or roll when emptied enabling storage in small confined areas, leaving you with more space when it is needed most.
- Weight when empty 400g
- 6 L capacity, Width 35 cm x 40 cm Length
- Supplied with a fuel spout that stores inside a dust-proof integrated pouch.
- Includes tie-down cinch straps for securing on top of panniers as well as six steel (not plastic) D rings for alternative mounting options.
- D rings are suitable for use with tie downs (e.g Rok Straps) or Bungee cords.
- Also suitable for water, provided that the cell has not been used for fuel before.