Designed for the military the Overland 6L fuel cell is for riders who travel long distances far from a fuel source
Various mounting options have been incorporated into the unit including 6 strong steel D Rings (suitable for ROK straps) as well as integrated cinch straps for securing on top of your roll bags, panniers or rear luggage rack.
Features of the Desert Fox Overland 6 L Fuel Cell:
- Strong, lightweight and easy to store: simply fold or roll when emptied enabling storage in small confined areas, leaving you with more space when it is needed most.
- Weight when empty 400g
- 6 L capacity, Width 35 cm x 40 cm Length
- Supplied with a fuel spout that stores inside a dust-proof integrated pouch.
- Includes tie-down cinch straps for securing on top of panniers as well as six steel (not plastic) D rings for alternative mounting options.
- D rings are suitable for use with tie downs (e.g Rok Straps) or Bungee cords.
- Also suitable for water, provided that the cell has not been used for fuel before.